jueves, 10 de julio de 2014

Geneve, Mont Blanc, New experiencies

The people in France loose their cool too fast, a couple of experiences that i have noticed like when i took a trip to Geneve the lady that was in charge was rude to us, we tried to explained to her in English or Spanish she never took the time to helps us. Also the driver it yells to us because the luggage in my country we are completely different, we are more polite and we try to understand even if we don´t speak your language. In the other hand the percentage of great experiences and meeting people is greater, like when I go to eat near school my French is bad, but the persons that take the orders take their time or speak English and Spanish.   
Yesterday I was walking in Champs Elisses, I walked into a Mercedes Benz showroom what a great experience it was, I have not been in a store that sold clothes and many other things from the Mercedes brand. You find many different people from around the world it is awesome to see the streets crowed, you can listen to French, English, Spanish, Japanese, also to the Muslims are pretty good people, I talked to one of them yesterday it was a experience that taught a lot. 



Mont Blanc

Because in the news they showed to be so radical, and sometimes you can think about them as bad people, but every person is different. He told he had a different idea of Mexicans as lazy, drugs cartels, guns, this trip is helping me to learn more from another cultures. In the hostal that I live many jews come to the restaurants, in Puebla where I am from you hardly see or talk to jews. It is a cultural experience that I am learning every day.



Going to Geneva last weekend was pretty cool, a city that has more 150 banks that are private, going around the lake, also visiting old town, with my classmates, I remember my sister telling that they sold the ketchup packages, when I went to buy my food in McDonalds I ask for a couple of packages they were 20 cents of euro I got mad, how this could be possible, also it is more expensive than in France. After all I bought my mom her cow she asked for since she knew I was going to the trip, also I visited Mont Blanc it is a town for hicking in the mountain. It was ok for a few hours, but a would spent more time in Geneva.

Postal Office

Lake in Geneve


Another View from Geneva




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario